How to Learn SEO? This is an important matter we need to focus in this fast-developing world. Needless to say that SEO nowadays changes rapidly. You can hardly find any news about SEO without reading through a number of articles. You can even see how the internet begins to overflow with dozens of tutorials, articles, and educational guides on how to improve search engine ranking. In this article we are going to discuss SEO (Search Engine Optimization), this will be helpful for those who want to learn about SEO in the 21st century.
Search engine optimization is the way of achieving more traffic on the websites from search engines. The different types of SEO-
- White hat SEO
- Technical SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Content SEO
- Local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
SEO tools help you in keyword research and data analysis within a short time. The SEO tools will provide you the full report about a website. Various search engine optimization tools are-
- Google search console
- Surfer SEO
One of the best things about SEO is its use of Google Analytics. If you want to understand better how your website performs against search results, then Google’s analytics will help you out. But there is another thing that one should know about Google analytics – its main purpose is to help Google and other websites to understand user behavior. The most prominent tool used by Google to analyze user behavior is Google’s own custom-made tool called “Google Analytics”.
This tool is actually more of an insight into how users use the search engines, including Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. It gives webmasters a good idea of how their website performs with respect to their specific keywords. The key metric here is traffic, as it pertains to a website’s ability to bring in visitors. By analyzing traffic, webmasters are able to assess their off-page SEO, such as optimizing for major search engines. Once they have this information, then they can optimize for off-page SEO as well.
On-page SEO means optimizing a website or webpage to gain more audience or traffic in search engines and rank higher.
On-page SEO techniques:
- High-quality content
- Optimize web page content and page title
- Optimize meta description
- Internal and external links
- URL optimization
Off-page SEO means the techniques that you can perform outside of your website to improve or rank the SERP position.
Off-page SEO techniques are-
- Blog commenting
- Keyword research
- Forum posting
- Link building
- Social bookmarking
- Guest posting
How to Learn SEO in 2021
If you want to increase the traffic to your site or someone who already knows the ins and outs of search engine optimization, learning how to learn SEO is very important.
Here are some ways to learn SEO-
- If you want to learn as much as possible then you have to put in the time. SEO is not something that you can pick up overnight, even if you are an expert. It takes time and practice to be able to master this art. Although some people think that they are experts immediately after learning a new technique, this is not true and you will have to spend a lot of time and effort to master everything.
- Once you have decided that you would like to learn SEO, you should ask around. There are many individuals who are willing to share with you the good and bad sides of SEO. When you have a list of who you need to talk to, you can now start to compare their experiences. Of course, it would be ideal if you would get the opinions from more than one source, but you can always use the best resources available to you.
- You need to make sure that the person who is teaching you has been around for a while. You wouldn’t want to hire someone who only started to learn about SEO a few months ago. This is very important because you need someone who is very knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to this matter. Learning SEO requires you to take risks and make mistakes. This is exactly why you need someone who knows when to make these types of decisions.
- Learning SEO is not easy. Although there are numerous books that you can read and tutorials you can watch, they will still not give you the comprehensive information that you need. SEO can be a complicated subject and there are many terms that are used often. Learning SEO needs you to make use of a combination of all the resources that you have at your disposal. Having a mentor or a guide that can teach you everything that you need to know will also help you achieve your desired results.
- When you are learning SEO, you should always bear in mind that it is not about finding the quickest way to complete the process. You need to consider if the method being used really works. If you don’t want to waste your money, you should learn SEO the right way. Just because a certain method works for someone does not mean that it is going to work for you. You should also be able to apply the techniques that you are learning to different types of websites.
- There are a lot of free resources that you can access online. These include articles, blogs, videos, tools and much more. If you want to save time, you should try to look for these resources when you are learning SEO. This will allow you to concentrate on the things that you need to do, instead of searching for information.
If you want to learn SEO the right way, you should always make use of resources that are available for free. There are a lot of things that you can get for free that can help you understand SEO better. You should not think that paying tutorials and guides are better than these. Both methods will give you the same information, just in a different format.